Does it live up to its potential? Should you choose this to help your weight loss, or should you look elsewhere? Let’s check it out.
What Is Included in This Turmeric Supplement?
Several things make the Curcumin 95% Natural Turmeric Extract Powder stand out from the other supplements out there.
The first is that the amount of curcumin you will receive is specified. In this case, the supplement’s packaging promises that it contains at least 95% curcuminoids.
This allows you to avoid the guesswork that often arises when you have an imprecise turmeric supplement.
The other thing is unlike other supplements which are packed with problematic ingredients, this powder is free from all of the following additives:
If you’re interested in enjoying a natural approach to weight loss, such as that offered by turmeric and the curcumin it contains, you are likely to want to avoid these other additives.
This package of turmeric powder contains around 25 servings of 1g each. This is around a month’s supply if you want to take turmeric once per day. The scientific research has shown that turmeric is more effective when it is used consistently over time.
How Can Turmeric Help You to Lose Weight?
So how exactly can this turmeric supplement help your weight loss efforts?
In case you don’t know, the weight-loss powers of turmeric come from the fact it contains curcumin. This is a powerful, natural substance that boosts human health in a wide variety of ways.
Curcumin helps people lose weight by promoting metabolism and reducing the negative effects of cellular inflammation.
And Curcumin has a lot of benefits, including but not limited to reduce oxidative damage, treat cancer and help you get better brain functioning.
Want to know more about the benefits of turmeric? Read this article. But now, let’s move on.
Some turmeric powders are either low in curcumin or fail to specify exactly how much and which type of curcumin they contain.
This isn’t the case here. When choosing this particular curcumin powder, you are guaranteed to get at least 95% curcuminoids.
It is a product free of the useless fillers found in many other supplements, which add to the product weight without providing any particular benefit.
So what is the precise breakdown of the different curcuminoids found in this supplement?
- 80% Curcumin. Around 80% of the curcumin powder contains the main form of curcumin itself.
- 15% Desmethoxycurcumin.
- 5% Bidesmethoxycurcumin.
As is the case with all-natural supplements, it is best to respect the ratios of different components found in their natural form. All of the above curcuminoids are found in turmeric’s natural state.
Including this mixture in the supplements is, therefore, respecting the balance of natural turmeric.
Pros & Cons
So what are the disadvantages and advantages of using this form of turmeric? After all, turmeric supplements reviews are only useful if they provide a full picture. Read on to discover the advantages and disadvantages of using this supplement.
- Natural. If you want to lose weight without suffering the harmful side effects of diet supplements, turmeric might be the best choice for you. This is a natural, safe, and effective choice of turmeric supplements.
- Affordable. Unlike expensive pharmaceutical medications, turmeric won’t break the bank. It only costs $16.96.
- Good for overall health. It also has a powerful role to play in overall health. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties held by curcumin.
- Delicious. Aside from being an effective dietary supplement, turmeric has been used in cooking for thousands of years.
Of course, nothing is perfect. So to make this review as useful as possible, let’s consider the drawbacks to taking this form of curcumin:
- Best absorbed with oil. Many people end up wasting the turmeric they consume by failing to absorb it. To boost the chances of your body absorbing this turmeric powder, combine it with oil and pepper.
- Stomach irritation. If you’re someone with an easily upset stomach, taking curcumin may aggravate the condition.
- Medication interactions. If you’re pregnant, or on certain types of medication, check with your doctor before taking this turmeric supplement. It can interfere with certain types of medication.
Overall, turmeric and the curcumin found in it can aid a sensible approach to weight loss. However, don’t expect to lose weight if you’re taking an otherwise unhealthy lifestyle but combining it with turmeric.
Who Turmeric Supplements Are Best For
Any good turmeric supplement review won’t just explain what a product does, it will also explain who it is intended for.
Turmeric is a great choice for people who want to boost their natural weight loss efforts while also enhancing their overall health.
When you are overweight, your body becomes overly inflamed as a consequence, which can lead to a wide range of health problems. But the anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin will mitigate the impact of being overweight.
Therefore, turmeric is the perfect choice for people who are trying to shed some pounds, and eager to give their overall health a protective boost in the meantime.
Overall, we see that this particular turmeric supplement offers several advantages over other options.
The fact that the product specifies the number of curcuminoids you are getting, and exactly which ones, is a major pro. Science has shown turmeric to be beneficial for overall health, which expands the range of benefits on offer here.
It’s not right for everyone, as people who are pregnant or suffering from intestinal issues may wish to look elsewhere.
But if you’re looking for a natural source of turmeric and its potent curcuminoids, this particular supplement is well worth considering.